-
March 23rd, 2004, 12:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
This weekend sparked some great things.
I went out with another Team Sol member to a place where a couple dozen cars were having races. While we were there we met another guy who has a Del Sol and who happens to own his own shop. He was nice enough to offer to get me any body kit I wanted for his wholesale price. So I stopped by his shop today and I decided on a full Buddy Club kit. I'm gonna have him order it up after I get some body work done (stupid rust...) and then have the whole car repainted.
Oregon is a lot better place than I thought.
-
March 23rd, 2004, 06:28 AM
#2
Inactive Member
sweet!!!
my 93 is startin to blow oil at the vtec point. time for a new motor. can your friend help with that?
-
March 24th, 2004, 01:08 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sure, I'll ask him what he can get. What engine do you want? D16, B16, B18..?
-
March 24th, 2004, 02:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
if you get rid of your old engine i would be interested in buying the head off you, if it is a single overhead cam?i'm going to be doing a mini me swap and adding my turbo on real soon so then i will have alot of ponnies i will be sitting about 240 hp after the swap so if you could email me back [email protected] thanks.whitesol
-
March 26th, 2004, 12:56 AM
#5
-
March 26th, 2004, 02:51 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Cool. Are you doing a blue theam on your car? Cuz that's what I'm trying to do. I just go some blue Honda emblems and plan on having the engine blue and chrome or silver. Looks nice, keep up the good work.
-
March 26th, 2004, 11:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks